Export to Saudi Arabia?
Meets Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO), Saudi
Product Safety Program (SALEEM) and SABER requirements.
Mineral Oils, Detergents, Building Materials and Building Products,
Paints, Elevators, Vehicle Spare Parts, Textile etc. has published a
list of Technical Regulations covering various products such as
covered by the Technical Regulations are referred to as Regulated
Products. The Conformity Assessment Process for Regulated Products is a
two-step process:Stage 1: Issuance of the Product Certificate of Conformity (PCoC).
PCoC is issued for each product regulated according to the applicable
product standards defined in the relevant Technical Regulation. The PCoC
is valid for a period of one (1) year. To facilitate product
registration at SABER, our office in KSA is ready to assist importers to
register their products on their behalf.
Stage 2: Issuance of the Shipment Conformity Certificate (SCoC).
- Product Certificate of Conformity (PCoC) Request by Importer.
- Entering the Product Details into the system according to the KSA Customs Tariff Code.
- Selection of Certification Bodies (CBs) such as ALBERK QA.
- Payment of PCoC Fees.
- ALBERK QA entry of Conformity Assessment and Verifying Documents/Verification Results.
- Release of PCoC from the system.
regulated product included in the shipment will be verified for the
availability of the applicable PCoC for that product and, if found to be
correct, will be published with the SCoC. The SCoC applies only to this
- Request for Certificate of Conformity for Shipment (SCoC) by the Importer.
- Payment of SCoC Fees.
- Verification and validation of the PCoC applicable to the product by ALBERK QA.
- Broadcasting the SCoC from the system
. Our expert team has the necessary technical competence to provide full support in this regard.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will call you.