Environmental Management Systems are developed in order to minimize or remove systematically environmental damages or hazards that are caused by companies or factories.ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
are based on risk analyses and it purposes to decrease the use of natural sources, and minimise the hazards or damages towards planet.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System was generated by International Standardization Organization (ISO) in order for minimising environmental damages and hazards that enable to determine enviromental factors in every stage including processing raw materials to manufacturing final product, controlling with all necessary assessments and precautions, ISO 14001
is a system standard which focuses ‘’how it is being produced’’, rather than ‘’what is being produced’’ (which is the main focus of product standard). It is based on monitoring of environmental performance and continious improvement, and it is mandatory to comply with all requirements of enviromental regulations and laws.Benefits of ISO 14001:
- enables to control and determine environmental effects and risks by company activities, and minimise these negative effects within this direction
- enables to reduce enviromental effects-sourced costs
- enables to comply with relevant environmental laws and regulations
- enables to decrease or remove environmental impacts, in case of emergency.
- enables to demonstrate its compliance with legal associations, regulations and directorates by documenting ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and its Certification.
- enables to gain prestige by acquiring national and international recognition
- enables to gain environmental awareness towards company employees with training services
- enables to motivate to be employed under an eco-friendly organization
- enables to provide environmental responsiveness, access and gain conscious consumers
- enables to efficient use of sources (conservation of energy, water etc)
- enables to decrease environmental wastes