The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia requires that all cosmetic and food products to be exported to Saudi Arabia comply with the technical regulations of the Saudi Arabian Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) and GSO/SASO standards.
As a certification body approved by SDFA and established in Saudi Arabia and having a commercial registry, we can provide the necessary certificate of conformity for your products to pass through the ports and borders of Saudi Arabia before your products depart.WHY CHOOSE ALBERK QA SFDA CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY SERVICES?
Topics we can support you:
*THE GOVERNMENT AGENCY OF SAUDI ARABIA, MUTABAQAH FOOD AND COSMETICS TESTING AND LABORATORIES COMPANY, ALL WORLD EXECUTION COUNTRIES SUCH AS TURKEY, RUSSIA, UNITED STATES, CHINA, INDIA, BRAZIL, CANADA
WE PROVIDE YOUR SDFA CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY WITH QUICK AND SECURE SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS AND ENSURE IT'S SMOOTH TRANSITION FROM SAUDI ARABIA CUSTOMS
Scope of the certification process:
- Technical evaluation of documents
- Physical surveillance and sampling
- Testing and analysis in accredited laboratories (for each shipment)
- Compliance check with legal regulations and general conformity assessment with required standards
- Label review in line with SFDA requirements
- Container loading inspection followed by container sealing
- Issuing a certificate of conformity
TRUSTED CERTIFICATION SERVICES FROM AN SFDA APPROVED CERTIFICATION BODY
With our extensive expertise and experience, we manage various conformity assessment programs in 134 COUNTRIES around the world. As a result, the effective, comprehensive and tailor-made solutions we offer you ensure that the products you export comply with all requirements.
Contact us today to discuss the SFDA certification requirements.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
and we will call you.