It is a legal obligation to carry out controls related to occupational hygiene.
Law No. 6331
ARTICLE 4 – (1) The employer is obliged to ensure the occupational health and safety of the employees, and within this framework;
a) It works for the prevention of occupational risks, taking all kinds of measures, including training and information, organizing the organization, providing the necessary tools and equipment, adapting health and safety measures to changing conditions and improving the current situation.
b) It monitors and inspects whether the occupational health and safety measures taken in the workplace are complied with and ensures that nonconformities are eliminated.
c) Carries out or has a risk assessment done.
Within these conditions, company officials take all measures regarding occupational hygiene in the work environment and are obliged to make the necessary inspections. Occupational hygiene measurement, test and analysis are physical; It describes the quantitative and qualitative determination of chemical agents such as dust, gas, steam and biological agents such as viruses, bacteria, fungi.
REGULATION ON LABORATORIES PERFORMING OCCUPATIONAL HYGIENE MEASUREMENT, TESTING AND ANALYSIS (Official Gazette of Republic of Turkey- 20 August 2013-Number: 28741)
ARTICLE 5 – (1) The employer is obliged to protect the employees from the dangers and harmful effects of substances found in the workplace, used or processed in any way, and working environment conditions. In order to provide a safe working environment, it is obliged to make measurements, tests, analyzes and evaluations for personal exposures in the working environment or physical, chemical and biological factors related to the working environment, by laboratories that have prequalification or qualification certificates.
The reports of laboratories that have not received a pre-qualification or qualification certificate from the Ministry as of 20 August 2015 will not be accepted.Our Occupational Hygiene Inspection Services Basically;
Personal Exposure Measures (Occupational Health Measures)
- Measurements Made in the Working Environment
- Ambient Dust Measurement ( PM1, PM2.5, PM5, PM10)
- Respirable Total Dust Measurement
- Ambient Noise Measurement
- Ambient Vibration Measurement
- Ambient Chemical Measurement
- Ambient Illumination Measurement
- Thermal Comfort Measurement
- Ambient VOC Measurements
- Benzene Measurement
- Xylene Measurement
- Formaldehyde Measurement
- Toluene Measurement
- Ammonia Measurement (NH2)
- Hydrogen Sulfide Measurement (H2S)
- Nitrous Oxides Measurement (NOx)
- Oxygen Measurement (O2)
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement (CO)
- Sulfur Dioxide Measurement (SO2)
- Sulfuric Acid Measurement (H2SO4)
Electrical and Mechanical Inspections and Measurements
- Occupational Hygiene Measurements
- Noise Exposure Measurement
- Vibration Exposure Measurement
- Gas Exposure Measurement
- Dust Exposure Measurement
- VOC (Chemical) Exposure Measurement
QA TECHNIC has technical control authority in the following scopes within the scope of EN 17020 for all factory equipment in the national and international arena.
- Safety Inspection of Machinery
- Pallet Truck
- Chain hoist
- Mobile Crane
- Vehicle Lift Lift
- Boilers and Pressure Vessels
- Electric panel
- Cathodic Protection Measurements
- Lightning Rod Controls
- Noise and Vibration Controls