Today, expectations from organizations have increased. Now, it is not enough to only offer good goods or services cheaply and to secure this product offered with ISO 9001 Quality Management System. The expectation is that organizations should respect the environment, take measures regarding occupational health and safety, and fulfill their social responsibilities while producing the product or service.
Whether you're in the manufacturing or service industry, it is imperative by law to make your business healthy and safe for employees. ISO 45001 is a new, auditable and internationally recognized audit series that will help you meet this requirement.
ISO 45001 brings continuous and ISO 45001 solutions in a similar approach to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. The purpose of ISO 45001; managing a safe and healthy working environment, responding to laws and regulations.
Benefits of ISO 45001:
- With a systematic approach, it controls the risks of the organization regarding Occupational Health and Safety.
- With its continuous development principle, it directs organizations to improve on Occupational Health and Safety.
- It is a generic standard, it can meet the needs of organizations of all sizes and industries.
- It provides document, effort and system saving with the advantage of installing an integrated system in ISO 9001 or ISO 14001.
- It ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Work accidents, occupational diseases and loss of workforce related to employees are reduced.
- It reduces accident costs.
- It increases motivation in employees.
- It reduces the risk of accidents that can cause lawsuits.
- Reinforces firm image.